Made With Code
Times Square, New York, NY
To inspire teen girls to see that code can help them pursue their passions, whatever they may be, then hopefully they will begin to contribute their voices to the field of technology for the benefit of us all.
New York, NY
[folder-gallery fid=”206″ orderby=”rml”]
Brand Ambassador Experiences & Consumer Feedback
- Brand Ambassador Experiences & Consumer Feedback:
- A young man stopped by who does video design as a hobby. He was very excited to show his sister the website at home.
He designed a dress himself so he could show her what to do.
- A teacher came by who had already shown the website to her class. She was very excited and asked a ton of questions.
She wanted to possibly add the dress design as a project in her afterschool program.
- “You guys should make an app for this! It’s so fun, I’d use it all the time.”
- “I love what you guys are doing. I’d love to see more women interested in tech and coding. My daughter would be so
- “I want to get this into my classroom, my students would have a blast! Very cool Google, thank you!”
- “I took a summer school class for coding. Will Google be creating a program of coding for schools?”
- “The dress we create – can we order / buy online?”
- “Will you guys come back?? PLEASE??!”
- “Can I use this in my classroom as a lesson for my students? Is it legal to use the software without permission?” (we
said “of course!”
- “My daughter is 5 years old and very computer savvy. Oh my gosh I can’t believe she created that! You guys are
- “I love this for the youth”
- “You guys should add more clothing options in the website to create a variety of design templates.”
- I noticed 8-10 year olds picking it up faster than 11-13 year olds
- These girls I’m working with are wizards!
- I met three nice young men who are trying to grow this in their community – they were so excited and full of
questions. I directed them to the website to get more involved.
- After a 5 and 6 year old girl designed the dresses, their mother told me she was going to get them signed up for
- Received a ton of requests for pamphlets and additional information. Directed them all to the website. So many
community members want to get involved, it’s really awesome.